We work with independent architects and builders – reliable, highly experienced, cost effective and award winning. We will introduce you, help you appoint ‘the house build team’ and for an agreed price per square meter of your house, we will project manage and build your bespoke self build home to your design.
You have found an architect and a builder, but do not have the time, experience and technical know how to manage all aspects of your house build.
We manage your build, from site investigation to quantity surveying, costings, build on site, keeping to an agreed budget and time scale.
We will undertake the following steps separately on an ad hoc basis for projects:
- Finding land – we have great contacts with land available, on and off the open market.
- Site Surveys – topographical, soil analysis, contamination reports – required prior to buying a land or as part of the planning process.
- Project Cost Analysis – pre build costings and planning – how can you keep your build within budget.
- Architects, Builders & Trades – we will introduce you to reliable, award winning, efficient and cost effective partners to help you build your ‘team’.
- Renewable Technologies – we will advise on and help you add the most efficient for your project from rain water harvesting, to soak-aways, solar PV or thermal.
- Site Management – we will manage the on site build from start to finish.
You are undertaking the project management of your self build yourself, but do not have the experience or time to ensure that your house will reach it’s optimum sustainability. After analysis of your project we will provide a package that covers all advice and guidelines that will help you achieve Gold or Silver Sustainability Status for your house.