Fintry Family Home Build
A large self build family home in the countryside of Fintry, Stirlingshire.
Sustainable Self Build introduced our client to the architects and will help appoint builders, trades and manage the entire build.
We’ve been busy on ground surveys, topographical reports and sourcing the best builders for the job.
We’ll be saving the client money for this house build and ensuring everything goes smoothly, from planning process through to site works.
The client will have a beautiful bespoke home, tailored to his taste and need, in a beautiful location, for a price less than or similar to an off the shelf developer home.
What will our project manager do?
- introduction to award winning architects – to design a bespoke home
- site analysis – surveys, topographical reports – to help through planning and initial stages of building
- advice on project development: on-going
- appointment of builders & engineers and coordination
- coordination of all site works
- will be built for a great price without compromising on quality – high sustainability